We are continually seeking qualified and committed individuals in a variety of academic disciplines to work as University Tutorial center Tutors. Tutors must be willing and committed to helping other, assess individual student needs and provide strategies for student success. Tutors will work under the supervision of the Tutoring Center Director.
Tutors must be in good academic standing.
- Have received an "B" or better in the courses to be tutored.
- Have the ability to work with a diverse population.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Attend required tutor training each semester.
- Complete application to be a tutor.