Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming Older Adult Needs in the Central Valley and Beyond
The event is open to professionals, community leaders and community members who care about creating a safe and accepting environment for our trans community.
Friday, April 5, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Mary Stuart Rogers Building, 130
Parking Lot 11 will be reserved to park free of charge during the event.
- Increased knowledge, skills and awareness among professional providers regarding appropriate and respectful service delivery to this population.
- Increased professional focus on issues of intersectionality within the trans and gender nonconforming community.
- Develop at least one intervention/action to take back to implement at one's agency.
Course meets the qualifications for six hours of continuing credit for LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Provided by the Stanislaus State MSW Department, BBS CEU Provider #PCE784.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Many thanks to our sponsors, without whose support this conference would not be possible.
- California Faculty Association
- Stan State President's Commission on Diversity and Inclusion
- Stan State College of Education, Kinesiology and Social Work
- Stan State Departments of Social Work and Communication Studies