Guiding Principles provide the context in which our work is accomplished.
- Our goals support the CSU Stanislaus strategic plan.
- Serving our campus community at large.
- Provide services to employees that will enhance their capacity to respond to organizational needs.
- Partner with Human Resources and Environmental Health and Safety to produce a workforce capable of achieving organizational goals and requirements.
- Support the professional development and growth of the university's Professional Colleagues.
- Increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide resources and services to support growth and enrichment of individuals while optimizing organizational performance.
- Partner with local business and industry to provide workforce training and development solutions.
- Develop and implement a measurement system to monitor the center's effectiveness.
Core Processes for Training & Development
Connecting with our Customers
- Survey our users for additional needs
- Communicate learning opportunities
- Evaluate customer satisfaction
Provide Learning Opportunities
- Define core curriculum based on needs assessment
- Design and develop new learning opportunities
- Determine alternate delivery methods and sources
- Offer annual program opportunities to meet organizational needs
- Conduct on-going evaluations of programs and integrate / adapt / restructure learning opportunities as needed
Improve Organization Effectiveness
- Work with users to determine individual and organizational needs
- Facilitate solutions for growth and change
Integrate Training and Technology, Human Resources, and Environmental Health and Safety to become one Cohesive Center
- Identify processes that can be integrated
- Implement modifications
- Evaluate the effectiveness