Acceptable ID for the EPT/ELM (at all campuses!)
All candidates who have registered to take the EPT/ELM are required to present ACCEPTABLE identification bearing the same first and last name (we do not use middle names or initials) in which the candidate has registered for the test. Below are examples of Acceptable identification - which MUST contain a photo that looks like you do now:
- A photo-bearing driver's license or DMV-issued identification card
- A valid passport featuring a recent photo that looks like you
- A valid green card featuring a recent photo that looks like you
- A photo-bearing military identification card
- A CURRENT year (senior year!) high school ID card
NOTE: DMV paper receipts alone are NOT considered a valid form of ID for testing purposes - you must have the actual "card" from the DMV.
If, however, you do NOT possess one of the ACCEPTABLE forms of identification listed above, you may still be able to test provided you do the following:
- Transcripts do NOT count as an "identification letter" substitute.
- Letters must be on letterhead, and signed by the school official - letters on plain paper will NOT be accepted and you will NOT be admitted to the test and you will lose your registration fee.