Please read this information carefully
To accommodate the needs of CSU students, the English Placement Test (EPT) and the Entry Level Mathematics Test (ELM) will be administered at CSU Stanislaus on the dates listed below. (You may register for ANY CSU test center from the link below - that is, the campus closest to your home!)
These diagnostic/placement tests are mandated by an Executive Order of the CSU Chancellor. If you believe that you are exempt from testing, check the official EPT/ELM website for exemptions at http://www.ets.org/csu/about (Who Takes the Test? Who Doesn't?).
- Alternate test arrangements may be provided for Saturday
- Sabbath observers and for disabled individuals who have been approved for special test accommodations.
- Disabled students should obtain a Special Request Form from this website, have it signed by Disability Services and submit it to the Stanislaus Testing Office - include class and work schedules.
- Saturday Sabbath observers: please obtain a letter, on official letterhead, from an appropriate religious authority, and attach it with your class and work schedules and submit it to the Stanislaus Testing Office. You will be notified in writing of your test date.
- Tests requiring special accommodations may not be on the actual test date. You will be notified by phone and in writing of your test date and time (that's why we ask for a class/work schedule).
NOTE: Reporting information will be sent to your email address that you provide when you register for the test at: http://www.ets.org/csu/about . If you do not receive your email by the Wednesday before the test (do NOT wait until Friday before the test!) contact ETS and get your information.
Due to staffing shortages, the Stanislaus Testing Office will be closed the day before the test so that we may prepare for the test.