**IMPORTANT: The current Executive Order N-66-20, signed by Governor Newsom, was approved for academic years 19-20 and 20-21 only. Therefore, all programs will adhere to normal program fieldwork requirements for Fall 2021. The listed requirements below are currently set in place, if there are any changes or an extension to the EO we will follow up with you via your CSU Stan email. Please work on obtaining and submitting all necessary documentation to email@example.com as soon as possible.**
Application Period Closed
Fieldwork Dates | August 16, 2021 - December 17, 2021 (All Day Long)
Mandatory Fieldwork Orientation | Mon. May 3, 2021 @ 4pm via Zoom
Fieldwork Dates | January 19, 2021 - May 28, 2021 (All Day Long)
It is important to note that submitting an application will not guarantee you fieldwork clearance. All eligibility requirements must be completed or in progress and all necessary documentation must be submitted to be eligible to begin your fieldwork. You will receive an email to your CSUStan email account when you are fully cleared.
If you are a teacher-of-record, you can only complete one portion of your fieldwork during fall 2021 and the final semester would be in spring 2022.
Eligibility Requirements are:
- Valid TB Clearance for the entire fieldwork period
- Valid CCTC Clearance for the entire fieldwork period
- Complete Basic Skills - This is most often met through CBEST
- For other options, please visit CCTC Basic Skills Requirement
- If you have not passed all sections of the CBEST exam, proof of registration is required and results must be in no later than April 2, 2021 for student teaching eligibility.
- Pass ALL CSET Exams: 101, 214 & 103 OR Complete the Elementary Subject Matter Waiver
- If you have not passed all CSETs, proof of registration is required and results must be in no later than April 2, 2021 for student teaching eligibility.
- Attempt the RICA exam.
- Complete and Pass: Second Language Experience, WP English Composition, American Government/Constitution and ALL credential courses: Co-requisites and Method Courses
- Record of Clinical Practice
- Fieldwork Hour Log
- ESCP Student Teaching Handbook
- Selection & Review Petition Form
Student Teaching Courses
EDSE 4815 - M/M Fieldwork Practicum I (3 Units)
EDSE 4816- M/M Fieldwork Practicum II (3 Units)
EDSE 4915- M/S Fieldwork Practicum I (3 Units)
EDSE 4916- M/S Fieldwork Practicum II (3 Units)
Dr. Karen Webster | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Karen Webster's Virtual Office Hours: W / R from 3-4 pm (or by appointment)
Zoom Link (Password: ESCP)
Office of Field Services