Recommended Tech Tools
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
All Stanislaus State students completing fieldwork, whether employed or not, must follow Program and District/School Site polices and proceedures.
- Proof of vaccination or weekly testing; face masks; etc.
Follow school site and district procedures and stay home if needed. Contact your University Supervisor and Field Services immediately. Complete an Incident Report with your University Supervisor with all the details.
Plan with your Cooperating Teacher and University Supervisor. Gather as much information needed and maintain good communication.
We will continue to work with you to ensure that you complete the required fieldwork hours, observations and assessments.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid close contact with others
- Wear a facemask when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect regularly
- Monitor your health
- Avoid touching your face
- Obtain adequate supplies as necessary
California Alliance for Inclusive Schooling (CAIS) Active Education Webinars
The CAIS is offering a statewide webinar series for candidates in all preliminary teacher preparation programs – Multiple Subject, Single Subject, and Education Specialist candidates.
CAIS Webinar Series
- Teaching Performance Assessment (TPA)
- CSET/CBEST/RICA Preparation Resource
- Commission Action Related to COVID-19
You can find information on actions related to COVID-19 and student teaching on the CTC website.
Updated: January 06, 2023