Welcome to the
Student Success Center
A one-stop resource for business students
The Student Success Center (SSC) facilitates the educational and career goals of all business students. It provides multiple student services including academic advising, career information, and scholarship information.
- The SSC provides information about academic programs, progress to graduation, tutoring service, scholarships, internships, service learning, community service, and extra-curricular activities of the CBA student organizations.
- Scholarship information is provided specifically to business majors.
- The Center utilizes student peer academic advisors and community business leaders as career advisors.
- The Center maintains a complete and updated database for Internships, part-time employment, and business careers.
- Workshops and student based seminars will include topics such as academic planning, career planning, resume preparations, business etiquettes, interview skills, study skills, graduate studies, and life long learning.
- Members of the BAB and the business/community leaders participate and conduct many of the workshops and business forums.