Alumni - Click here to look up your Warrior ID (under Login Assistance)
Faculty, Staff and Alumni
All rates are valid from date of purchase for the term enrolling in. Multiple months can be purchased at a time for 1 month memberships. You can purchase online by following this link and logging in with your warrior credentials. www.stanrec.csustna.edu
Rates valid through 5/25/15
- CSU Stanislaus faculty, staff and alumni age 18 and over are eligible.
- Rates are not pro-rated. No additional enrollment fees.
- Membership includes access to the SRC Fitness Center, Warrior Stadium Track and climbing boulders. No additional charge for Group Exercise classes.
- The track is open during facility daylight hours and when not in use by reservations or Athletics.
- Must present Warrior ID at every visit. Alumni without a current Warrior ID must present their SRC membership card.
- The SRC Use Policies can be downloaded at the top of this page.
How do I sign up?
- Pick up a Membership Enrollment Information form in the SRC or download from the top of this page.
- Bring your completed Membership Enrollment form to the SRC to pay your fees (cash, check or Warrior cash only).
You do not need to complete the Membership Enrollment Information form if you have completed it since July 1. Stop by the SRC to renew your fees.
Members are permitted to sponsor guests to use the facilities in accordance with all guest policies.
- Guest must present proper photo identification (Driver's license, state issued ID or passport which shows age).
- Guests must be age 18 or over.
- Guest and sponsor must completely fill out the appropriate guest and sponsor forms.
- The appropriate guest fee must be paid before entering.
- 1 day guest passes are valid for the day they are purchased only.
- Guest pass purchases may NOT be applied to an annual pass.
- Guest may check out equipment with their receipt.
- A guest receipt must be presented upon request. Failure to do so will result in removal from the facilities without refund of the guest fee.
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guest at all times. Guests are subject to suspension from the facilities for rule violations and without refund.
- Sponsors are limited to bringing two (2) guests per day. ***
- No refunds for guest passes.
***Additional guests may be sponsored under special circumstances such as family members visiting. Please call the SRC Office in advance for additional details and permission.
SRC Special Pass
Visiting professors, conference attendees, guests of CSU Stanislaus, and camp attendees may be eligible to purchase a day or month pass while visiting the campus and must be pre-approved by the SRC Director. All participants are required to carry their personal I.D. and "SRC Special Guest Pass" with them at all times while using the facility. Any questions involving fees or eligible participant policies should be brought to the attention of a SRC full time staff.