Rules and Regulations
Participation is voluntary. The SRC shall not be liable for any injuries that occur. Participants are responsible for their own safety. In an effort to provide a safe environment the SRC requires that all participants adhere to the policies and procedures when utilizing the facilities.
- Participants must check in at the Fitness Center desk before use of these facilities
- All participants must have a current signed Risk Waiver Form on file
- Participants under age 18 are required to have proper permissions and waivers on file
- Bouldering is allowed only during Fitness Center hours
- The boulder area will be closed to use during inclement weather
- Using a spotter and crash pads while bouldering is highly recommended
- Chalk balls only. No loose chalk
- Misuse or dangerous behavior will result in suspension of use of ALL SRC facilities
- Loose jewelry and loose items should be secured or removed for your safety
- No bare foot bouldering. Closed-toed and closed-heeled athletic footwear is required in all activity areas. Tennis shoes with non-marking soles or climbing shoes are required in this area
- BOULDERING IS A DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. USE AREA AND ELEMENTS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- TOPPING OUT AND STANDING ON THE BOULDER TOPS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Keep all gear and personal items away from the base of structures
- Only non-breakable water containers with sealable lids are permitted
- No food or gum is allowed in the boulder area
- Report any equipment issues or injuries to the SRC staff on duty immediately
- The SRC is not responsible for personal items left unattended
- Only authorized SRC staff can move holds
- Only authorized SRC staff can set routes
- Prohibited foorwear includes: Cleats, turf shoes, metal or rubber spiked shoes, golf dirty shoes, boots, dress shoes, sandals, flip-flops, croc style, open back slip-ons, open shoe suspected of damaging or marking the surface. All shoes must be cleaned before climbing
Items for Rent and Checkout
- Climbing shoes and chalk ball - $2.00
- Chalk ball only - $1.00
- Crash pad - None - Check in at the front desk.
The SRC accepts cash, check or Warrior Cash only. All fees are non-refundable.