What is the purpose of the Enrollment Management Committee?
To assist the campus community in charting a course of balanced and sustained enrollment growth that is based on the following:
- Enrollment management that is aligned with the campus strategic plan, which includes the Stockton Center and Extended Education programs. Further, enrollment management will promote the institutional mission of providing student access and inclusion
- A commitment to high-quality student learning, and high rates of retention and graduation
- Maintaining high-quality academic programs and expanding new programs so the campus is responsive to the needs of the region
- Promote the attainment of CO goals and GRI initiatives
Pursuing balanced enrollment growth in the context of the mission and resources of the University will be key in fulfilling the charge of the committee. Further, this committee will embrace inclusive approaches to University-wide collaboration and consensus building in pursuing the goals of the EMC.
The EMC will:
- Provide a platform for networking key campus stakeholders who have responsibilities linked to enrollment management to create opportunities for sharing and monitoring information on all aspects of the enrollment cycle during the academic year.
- Go beyond networking alone to review, assess and propose policies and procedures that maximize the enrollment potential of the University. For example, the EMC will assist programs in determining their capacity and optimal enrollment.
- Value campus talent
- Adapt to changing environments
- Respond accordingly to opportunities related to enrollment management