Our daily lives and routines may look very different than they used to. You may be noticing you are feeling more stressed, anxious, irritable, or may have a hard time concentrating and getting tasks done. You are not alone. We are here to help you explore on how to improve your mental health, physical health, and reduce stress during these difficult times.
- Check out the 25 Most Interesting Webcams of 2018
- Have a Netflix Party with friends while watching your favorite shows together!
- Have a long distance movie night with family and friends.
- Choose from 15 Broadway plays and musicals that you can watch on stage from home. Musical television more your thing? Find your next show to binge watch on the list of 11 musical TV shows.
- Create a collaborative playlist with your friends or jam out to Rita Wilson’s Quarantunes playlist.
- Take up a new hobby like making towel animals or crocheting, or choose from thousands of other tutorial videos on YouTube.
- Watch an opera for free with the Metropolitan Opera.
- Listen to a live recording from the Seattle Symphony.
- Complete the 2020 Census Survey online.
- Print off a free printable coloring page from the “Color Our Collections” campaign with coloring sheets from over 100 museums and libraries from around the world or choose from 1,500+ coloring pages with https://www.justcolor.net/https://www.justcolor.net/.
- Virtual Art Classes
- Join the McHarper Manor weekdays on Facebook for a daily art project tutorial. Art projects will range from watercolor paintings to chalk art to canvas painting and will take place live at 11 a.m. MDT. Videos will be available after the live class on the McHarper Manor Facebook page.
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! Join Kennedy Center Education Artist-in-Residence at Home for a live daily doodle lesson at 11 a.m. MDT. Videos will be available after the live class on the Kennedy Center YouTube channel.
- Art & Design Learning from Home: Learn painting techniques, tour museums, learn how to look at art, and more!
Mindfulness and Reducing Anxiety:
- Care for Your Coronavirus Anxiety
- Self-Care Infographic
- Calm Global Meditation
- Mindful Exercises
- Mindfulness Archives
- Yoga with Adriene
- Alltrail: Trail Guides & maps, for hiking, running, and camping
- Digital Coach On Demand Workouts
- Stress Training for Runners
- Relieve Stress & Anxiety with Relaxing Stretches
- Stanislaus State Campus Recreation Fitness Programs