Fee is $75.00 per day. Method of Payment: Cash or Check (Please make checks payable to: Student Leadership and Development) Rental Fee must be paid in full by the reservation date. Book 2 weeks prior of your event date.
- Vendor spaces are 10x10 in size. Displays may not exceed these dimensions.
- Vendors may occupy rental space between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. only.
- Vendor may only sell the merchandise specified in this contract.
- Vendors may not sell or giveaway any food items or goods that are in direct competition with those sold by the University Student Union, Campus Dining, Bookstore, or the CSUS Foundation.
- Vendor must have a written policy covering defective merchandise, returns, and exchanges. A copy of this approved agreement must be kept at your table and may be obtained from Student Leadership and Development the day of your reservation. This permit must be displayed and presented upon request to University Police or CSU Staff.
- The office of Student Leadership and Development will provide one table and two chairs upon vendor request. (If an additional table and chair is needed a $10 rental fee will be added.)
The office of Student Leadership and Development reserves the right to require the Vendor to remove materials judged offensive by Student Leadership and Development representatives.
- Vendors may not play radios or use any type of amplified sound equipment.
- Vendors must follow all campus vehicle regulations. No vehicles are allowed on the quad at any time without prior approval. Vendor is responsible for their parking fees.
- Vendor shall not violate state laws or policies of the California State University of the Office of Student Leadership and Development.
- The Vendor shall indemnify and hold harmless the State of California, the California State University Board of Trustees, California State University Stanislaus, the Office of Student Leadership and Development, and all the University’s departments, boards, and agents from any and all loss, damage, or liability, however occasioned accruing or resulting to any person who may be injured or damaged as a consequence of the operation of the vendor. If requested, the Vendor shall provide certification of liability insurance or pay the additional fee required for the Office of Student Leadership and Development to purchase for the Vendor.
- At no time shall Vendors be permitted to display or store merchandise in any location other than those expressly designated for Vendors.
This contract covers terms for space rental. Nothing in the contract shall imply that an employer/employee relationship exists between the Office of Student Leadership and Development and the Vendor. No alterations or variations of the terms of this contract shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by the parties hereto. No oral understanding or agreement not incorporated herein shall be binding on any of the parties hereto. This contract is valid only for one (1) academic semester. The office of Student Leadership and Development reserves the right to terminate this contract for any reason. Vendor contracts are not finalized until signed by the office of Student Leadership and Development. Full refunds will be given in the event final approval is not granted.