RSO Frequently Used Forms, Documents, & Policies

Recognized Student Organization (RSO) Resources

Student Club/Organization and Advisor Handbook

Financial Forms & Documents (via ASI)


The two forms below would be needed if your organization is receiving donations i.e. food, materials, etc. for your event.

Meeting/Activity/Event Forms

Food Safety and Review

To ensure the health and safety of our campus community everyone on campus is expected to comply with the following regulations and guidelines. Food service on campus is regulated by the Stanislaus State Food Policy (currently under revision), California Retail Food Code (CalCode), with guidance from the Stanislaus County Department of Environmental Resources. Proper compliance with this process will assure liability coverage.

To sell or serve food at an event please complete a Temporary Food Permit. Please note that the Temporary Food Permit application must be submitted to the Office of Student Leadership and Development no less than ten (10) calendar days prior to the event.