Student Academic Field Experience for Credit Liability Insurance Program (SAFECLIP)
Print Friendly: SAFECLIP.pdf
CSU students performing community service or volunteer work for academic credit and students enrolled in radio, television or film academic program of the CSU are covered by the Student Academic Field Experience for Credit Liability Insurance Program (SAFECLIP). CSU Employees, Faculty and staff of the CSU are also insured.
- A. General Liability
- B. Professional Liability
- $5.00 (FY10/11) per student performing community service or volunteer work for academic credit and/or students in Radio, Television or Film academic programs. This flat rate is non-refundable, and is not subject to a prorate premium return if student is enrolled for less than one year. The University covers this cost from a central fund.
- $ 2,000,000 each Loss $10,000,000 Aggregate for all Covered Parties, and not per student.
- Enrolled Student shall immediately provide written notice of any incident which may result in a claim under this policy to:
- Risk Management California State University Stanislaus One University Circle Turlock, CA 95382
- Phone: (209) 667-3114 Fax: (209) 667-3104
Students enrolled in Nursing, Allied Health, Social Work, or Education credential programs of the CSU who also perform community service or volunteer work for academic credit are covered by a separate Student Professional Liability Insurance Program (SPLIP). Please refer to the SPLIP summary for details.