Prerequisites for the M.S. Psychology Degree with a Concentration in Behavior Analysis*
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Undergraduate coursework (each with a grade of B or better) in:
- Learning or Behavior Analysis
- Research Methods
- Abnormal Psychology
- Counseling Theory
- Counseling Techniques
- Human Development
- Satisfactory writing performance. (The Graduate Record Exam is no longer required.)
- Prior knowledge or training in behavior analysis
*These are suggested minimum requirements, but admittance in the program is decided on a combination of these factors in addition to experience, personal statements, reference letters and interviews.
Application is now fully online handled through CalStateApply. Click here for more information.