1. In order to be happy, I have to be successful in whatever I undertake.
2. To be happy, I must be liked by all people at all times.
3. If I make a mistake, it means that I am inept.
4. If the person I love leaves me, I can't survive/am worthless.
5. People I love will leave me because I am worthless/bad/not good.
6. If I am not in a relationship with someone now, life isn't worth living.
7. I am okay only if someone else loves me.
8. If somebody disagrees with me, it means he or she doesn't like me.
9. My value as a person depends on what others think of me.
10. Failures, deprivations, mistakes matter more than successes.
11. If I criticize myself first, maybe others won't criticize me.
12. I am responsible for all bad things, failures or misfortunes that happen around me.
13. If it has been true in the past, then it's always going to be true.
14. I am the center of everyone's attention - especially my bad performances.
15. Things never turn out the way you want them to.
16. Everything either is one extreme or another (black or white; good or bad).
17. If it's not perfect, it's a failure.