Skip navigation link
- Just for today I will respect my own and others' boundaries.
- Just for today I will be vulnerable with someone I trust.
- Just for today I will take one compliment and hold it in my heart for more than just a fleeting moment. I will let it nurture me.
- Just for today I will act in a way that I would admire in someone else.
- I am a worthwhile person.
- I am beautiful inside and outside.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I can allow myself ample leisure time without feeling guilty.
- I deserve to be loved by myself and others.
- I am loved because I deserve love.
- I deserve love, peace, prosperity, and serenity.
- I forgive myself for hurting myself and others.
- I forgive myself for letting other people hurt me.
- I forgive myself for accepting sex when I wanted love.
- I am willing to accept love.
- I am not alone.
- I am whole and good.
- I am capable of changing.
- The pain that I might feel by remembering cannot be any worse than the pain I feel by knowing and not remembering
- I am enough.