As we all adjust to these difficult times, the Library is here to support you and your students. Currently, our in-person services are closed, including study areas and the print collections located in LX25. Even though the Library is physically closed on campus, librarians continue to offer research and instruction services online, and to work with individual faculty to meet their instructional needs.
Here are some of our resources and services that can support you:
- We have created a Library Guide where we will continue to post any updates to our services as the situation with COVID-19 progresses, as well as key resources and contact information.
- Librarians will continue to offer research help 9am - 6pm Monday - Thursday and 11am - 3pm Friday through our live chat and by email.
- We have online streaming services for collections of academic videos that you can use in your courses. Contact us for video requests.
- You can incorporate information literacy into your courses using our collection of Credo InfoLit Core online modules.
- All online resources, including articles, e-books, and videos are still available and can be found by searching our research databases and OneSearch, the Library catalog.
- We have many subject and class-related research guides that can help your students navigate research projects.
We know that many faculty are faced with the challenge of quickly converting face-to-face courses to alternate modalities. If we can help you in any way to find alternative course materials or to provide research assistance to your students, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are all here to support our instructional faculty and to foster student success!