Prior to completing the registration form, review following requirements:
- Acceptable Identification for the WPST 
- Graduate Writing Assessment  (catalog)
- Undergraduate Writing Assessment  (catalog)
WPST Registration Forms
- Registration forms are available for Special Accommodations only.
Please call or visit the WPST Office  for more information.
Special Testing Accommodations Request Instructions
- Download and print Special Accommodations Request Form .pdf
- Indicate which of the "approved" accommodations you would like to have for this test.
- Sign and date the form.
- Attach it to your completed test registration form along with the fee.
- Include your class and/or work schedule (tests may or may not be scheduled on Saturday, and we do our best to work around your schedule -- if you don't attach a schedule we assume you have no time conflicts during the week).
- Submit or deliver in person, the documents (this form, test registration form, and fee) to Disability Resource Services on the Turlock Campus for their approval.
- Be sure you allow enough time for the request to be approved in order to meet the test registration deadline.
Note: If forms are sent to Disability Resource Services, you should include a note asking them to submit the documents to the WPST Office.