The Stockton Center offers a variety of facilities for public & private meetings & events.
Meeting planners and corporate trainers find the academic atmosphere of the Stockton Center campus to be conducive to interaction and learning. Rooms are available seven days a week, during both daytime and evening hours. Rates are affordable and our accommodating, expert staff is available to assist you in planning your next meeting.
Meeting spaces include:
- Standard Classrooms
- Computer Lab
- SMART Lecture Room
- SMART Hi-Tech Interactive Computer Lab
- Teleconference Room
- Clean, bright classrooms
- Moveable tables and chairs
- Modern computers, audio and video equipment
- Access to televisions, VCRs and DVD players
- Access to overhead projectors
- Convenient, free parking
For information, rates, or a tour, contact Christine Snyder  at the Stockton Center (209) 513-9402.