Our goal is to support faculty and staff in providing high quality educational experiences to our students for face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses.
We provide access, assistance, training, and technical support for a variety of campus technologies and are ready to help you find solutions to your academic challenges.
We can help you with educational technology needs like these.
Accessible Technology Initiative - Tawn
Blackboard - Bob
- Mobile Apps
- Safe Assign
Copyright & TEACH Act - Glenn
Distance Learning and Video Production – Jerry, Manuel, Kevin
- Turlock-Stockton Campus Distance Learning
- Video Conferencing
- Video Lecture Capture (Mediasite)
- Video Production (Studio and Field)
Instructional Design, Tools, and Software - Glenn
- Collaborate Web Conferencing
- Digitize Video for Online Use
- Moodle Course Web Sites (Blackboard Alternative)
- Multimedia Services
- Online or Hybrid Course Consultation
- Paper Document Scanning and OCR
- Voice Thread
- Brian Duggan , Director, 667-3347
- Jerry Anderson , 667-3806
- Manuel Figueiredo , 667-3377
- Kevin Gasaway , 667-3173
- Tawn Gillihan , 667-3470
- Bob Koehler , 667-3898
- Dr. Glenn Pillsbury , 664-6511
Learning Services Front Desk, DBH-150, 667-3171
For general technology support, please contact the OIT Help Desk , L-150, 667-3687.