- If you do not have money on your warrior card, there are three ways to add it.
- By credit card at http://www.warriorcard.com
- By cash or check at the Cashiers Office in MSR100
- By using the Cash-to-Card machine, located in the Library building first floor lobby. Swipe your Warrior Card, then insert $1, $5, $10, or $20.
- After making sure you have money in your Warrior Cash account, log onto any lab computer and follow the procedures below. This will transfer funds from your Warrior Cash account into your Print account.
- Log onto the computer and click Yes to accept responsibility for print jobs.
- Click on Details in the balance box.
- Log on with your campus username and password.
- Click on the Add Credit link on the left menu.
- Enter your 16-digit Warrior Card #, select the amount to add, and click Add Value.
Source URL: https://www.csustan.edu/oit/adding-credits-your-print-account