The Honors Living Learning Community is a collaboration between University Housing and the University Honors program and offers an engaging, intellectually challenging and fun living environment for members of the University Honors Program. Freshman residential honors students are eligible for housing rent reductions and all members of the community are able to attend exclusive events.
Members of the Honors Living Learning Community are located throughout the housing complex and do not all live on the same floor within the community.
Special opportunities and services include:
- $2,000 housing rent reduction for freshman if accepted into the University Honors Program and placed in a Village I single suite or apartment.
- Support from a Resident Assistant and Peer Academic Leader who are active in the University Honors Program
- Exclusive programs and events
- Off-campus trips
- Movie nights
- Study nights
- Networking and connections with other honors students
- Debate and discussion luncheons
- Essay competition for prizes
- Year-end celebration
As a member of the larger housing community as well, members also have full access to on-going programs and services available to all residents. These include academic support, campus acclimation and integration activities, networking socials, study nights, advising and career guidance and more.