Wednesday, March 9, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Event Center- see map 
The annual Stanislaus State Career Fair is a one-day event on campus where employers provide information about full-time, professional-level positions with their organizations as well as Internships and summer employment.
Registration for the Career Fair 2016 is now closed. If you are interested in attending the Career Fair next year, please contact us to be added to the mailing list.
Career Fair is open to all California State University, Stanislaus students regardless of class standing. The event is also open to alumni and students/ alumni of other CSU campuses.
Free Admission for Students!
Bring your Resume & Dress Professionally!
Meet Recruiting Representatives from local and regional employers to obtain information about summer jobs, internships, and career opportunities. Some employers may conduct on-site interviews.
Career Fair 2016 Participants
- Ag Link, Inc.
- American AgCredit
- AT&T INC Children's Home of Stockton
- Balance Staffing
- Bristol Hospice
- Bureau of Reclamation
- California Energy Commission
- Camp Tuolumne Trails
- Central Valley Autism Project
- Ceres Unified School District – ASES
- Certified Laboratories, Inc
- Cintas Corporation
- City of Modesto
- Creative Alternatives
- DFA of California
- Delicato Family Vineyards
- DOT Foods, Inc.
- Easter Seals Bay Area
- Enterprise Rent A Car
- Fearrand Appraisal
- Foster Farms
- Gymnastics Unlimited
- Hauck's Grill
- Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc.
- Kurios Energy
- La Perla Tapatia
- Marine Corps Officer Programs
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- MedAmerica Billing Services, Inc
- Modesto Police Department
- Montrose Environmental
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Novo Technologies
- RedTeal, Inc.
- Rico Pfitzer Pires & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department
- San Bernardino County Probation Department
- San Joaquin College of Law
- Save Mart Supermarkets
- Sierra Mountain Construction
- Social Security Administration
- Stanislaus County (agency-wide recruitment)
- Stanislaus County Community Services Agency
- The Kendall Center
- The Wine Group
- Turlock Police Department
- Wells Fargo
- Yosemite Farm Credit
All Career Fair updates and announcements will be communicated to your organization's designated contact person ONLY by email. Please include your current E-mail address on the Registration form.
For information call (209) 667-3661.