Recommendations to Students with Disabilities
- For ADA accommodation requests, contact Disability Resource Services .
- Schedule an intake appointment with Disability Resource Services  to determine eligibility and services.
- Plan ahead and submit requests for alternate format textbooks and accomodations well in advance.
- Contact Disability Resource Services  immediately if you are experiencing problems with accommodations.
- Notify your instructors if you need an accomodation and contact DRS if you need guidance .
- Disabled parking space  is available on campus with a valid CSU Stanislaus parking permit as well as a valid DMV placard or disabled plate (must be displayed).
- DRS provides cart service  to students that have a permanent or temporary disability. Submit your request for cart service  to DRS .
Recommendations for All Students
- Understand that everyone communicates and performs tasks at a different pace and in different ways.
- Create accessible class presentations (e.g., Word, PDF, PowerPoint presentations ) and projects.
- Create accessible club and organization documents, publications and web sites.
- Incorporate Universal Design for Learning  and Section 508  guidelines in all aspects of a club or organization event (e.g., planning, marketing, logistics, technical elements, content, etc.).
- Host a club or organization meeting on the topic of accessible document creation (Word, PDF, PowerPoint presentations ).
- Contact the ATI Coordinator to schedule a presentation or discussion of accessibility at a club or organization meeting.
- Points to remember  when you meet a person with a disability.
- Protect and respect the privacy of individuals with disabilities.
Disability Resource Services
- Disability Resource Services 
- Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines 
- Definition of Terms 
- Disability Verfication 
- DRS Contact Information 
- Veterans Affairs Office 
- Student Veteran Center 
- Veterans Affairs Contact Information 
- Troops to College 
Student Health Center
- Student Health Center 
Summer Patient Care and Pharmacy Hours
Monday through Friday
8:00 am - 11:30 am
12:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Psychological Counseling Services
- Student FAQ, Videos, and Documents 
- Help and Tutorials 
- Welcome to CSU Stanislaus Blackboard-Log In 
Students: Contact your instructor about all course content issues, especially tests.