Online MBA Program Application
Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and have a minimum total score of 575 (or 213 electronic) with part scores of at least 54 (21 electronic), reported directly from the testing service.
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
Each applicant must submit the following to Claudia Manzo at email@example.com:
California State University Graduate School Application for admission to the Online MBA program at CSU Stanislaus. Apply online at www.csumentor.edu.
- Two copies of official transcripts from each college attended other than CSU Stanislaus.
- A completed Online MBA Program Application Form (pdf).
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty and/or other professional sources or a completed Letter of Recomendation Form (pdf).
- Requirements: The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score, which should be sent directly from the testing service. (Note: the Graduate Record Exam, or GRE, may be substituted for the GMAT).
- Performance on the GMAT (or GRE): All candidates must sit for the exam prior to being admitted to the program. They must achieve scores in the verbal and quantitative categories at or above the 20th percentile. And, they must achieve a minimum score of 3.5 in the "analytical writing" component of the exam. Persons who score below 20 percent in either or both categories may be admitted on a conditional basis that requires them to take additional foundation coursework as prescribed by the Online MBA Program Director.
- Candidates' overall or upper-division grade-point average prior to admission: a minimum of 2.5 GPA is required, either overall or upper-division. In addition, a total of 1,000 points must be achieved based on the formula [200 times the overall GPA plus the GMAT score], or a total of 1,050 points based on the formula [200 times the upper-division GPA plus the GMAT score]. Persons taking the GRE must calculate the average of the two category scores, before entering a GRE score in either formula.
- Experience: Candidates must demonstrate a two-year record of relevant, full-time employment in a professional or supervisory role. Applicants wishing to enter the program without the required two years experience may achieve a waiver of the work experience requirement by meeting a higher point score of 1150 based on the formula (200 times overall GPA plus the GMAT total score).