CSU Stanislaus has an Institution License for Blackboard (Bb) Mobile.
There is no cost to CSUStan users for Bb Mobile.
Bb Mobile is not intended to replace Bb Learn on your computer. It is meant to complement it with key features that translate to a mobile device.
- view announcements, grades, and content
- view, create, and reply in discussion forums and threads
- view, create, and comment on blogs and journals
- view tasks and update task status
- view the dashboard
We recommend NOT taking tests or quizzes with a wireless connection on a mobile device or a computer connected with WiFi.
- add announcements
- add content such as media on the device or from a Dropbox folder
Bb Mobile Learn Overview Enter your Bb course to see content and communicate on iOS(r) and Android(tm) devices.
NOTE about iOS and Android: Bb Mobile Learn 4 require iOS 6.0 or greater and Android OS 2.3 or greater.
Use the most current operating system for your device.
Bb Mobile FAQs
iOS - Apple - PDF
Android - PDFDropbox Integration
You can link your Dropbox account to Bb Mobile Learn on your iOS or Android device.
Questions? Contact BbSupport.
Select Bb Mobile Report on the form.
OIT Help Desk provides technical & login/password assistance.