1. Make sure you have funds in your Warrior Cash account. If you do not, there are three ways to add
funds to your Warrior Cash account.
- By credit card at https://www.warriorcard.com
- By cash or check at the Cashiers Office in MSR100
- By using the Cash-to-Card machine, located in the Bizzini and MSR lobbies. Swipe your Warrior Card, then insert $1, $5, $10, or $20
2. After making sure you have funds in your Warrior Cash account, visit the OIT computer labs
3. Click on "Check Print Account" (under Quick Links).
4. Log in with your Username and Password.
5. Click on the "Add Credit" link on the left menu.
6. Enter your 16-digit Warrior Card number, select the amount to add, and click "Add Value".