The main mission of the Office of Judicial Affairs at CSU Stanislaus is to ensure a productive and safe environment in which students can work, study, learn and live. In this capacity the office seeks to help students successfully graduate from the campus as responsible citizens. In accordance with these principles the office provides students with developmental learning experiences and holds students responsible for their actions as they proceed through the disciplinary process.
In order to carry out this mission, we strive to:
- Provide outreach, educational materials and advisement to students, faculty, and staff regarding Title V, section 41301; Executive Orders 1068, 1073, and 1074; and other policies;
- Demonstrate care for individual students, their educational aspirations and personal development;
- Hold students accountable for violations;
- Foster civic growth and responsibility by encouraging students to make appropriate, ethical and positive choices;
- Decrease risk behaviors through intervention and appropriate sanctions; and
- Ensure that students due process rights are protected.