CSU International Program
The CSU International Program is the official study abroad program of the California State University system. IP programs offer these special features:
- No overseas tuition or administrative costs are charged; students pay only regular CSU fees.
- Students are enrolled for a full academic year at a host university and earn resident credit for their coursework.
- Federal and State financial aid may be applicable.
- On site assistance is provided by CSU Resident Directors and/or CSU staff, or host university administrators.
- Open to Juniors through Graduates (Learn Language Programs open to Freshmen and Sophomores).
- Participants are selected through a competitive application process.Programs in Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Ghana, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom.
University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC)
University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) is a consortium of U.S. universities offering study abroad programs. Stanislaus State students can study abroad through USAC and maintain their Stanislaus State student status. USAC offers:
- Semester, yearlong, winter, and summer programs
- Wide range of academic courses
- Federal financial aid may be applicable.
- Lodging options with local university students, families, or program apartments.
- Programs in Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Thailand and Turkey.