Summer 2020 Dates: July 13 - July 23
The Intensive English Short-Term Volleyball program is a ten-day summer camp experience for non-native English-speaking high school students ages 15-18 who would like to improve their volleyball and English communication skills.
Students will participate in twelve hours of volleyball training alongside American high school students to improve their team offense and defense as they focus on developing fundamentals and applying these skills in game situations.
Eleven hours of English activities will focus on volleyball-specific vocabulary and American culture to help you communicate more effectively with Americans on and off the court. In addition, there will be daily activities both on and off campus. Each Friday students will participate in an out-of-town day trip
|Tuition & Fees||$2,100|
|Total per Student||$2,150|
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Jun 13, 2020
1. Gather your documents
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
2. Complete and submit the ALCP Application and upload the document
- Choose one of the following methods to submit your application materials:
- Upload the document within the application form
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:
ATTN: American Language and Culture Programs
California State University, Stanislaus
One University Circle, MSR 180
Turlock, California 95382 USA
3. Submit application fee of $50 USD (non-refundable fee). Send a wire transfer, check, or money order payable to "California State University, Stanislaus". If you plan to pay through wire transfer, please be sure to contact our office so that we can monitor the payment.
4. Await Confirmation of Application
Your application be processed after all required materials are received.