Intensive English is a non-credit academic English language (ESL) program located at the Stanislaus State Turlock campus. This program is open to students (ages 18 and older) and professionals who want to enhance their skills in the English language.
Students will be immersed in campus life and American culture. You will gain confidence in interpersonal and academic language skills which will create a comprehensive experience in the United States.
Summer 2020 Dates: July 8 - August 5
How to Apply
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020
1. Gather your documents
- A Certification of Finance Form
- An original or certified copy of a financial statement (no older than six months)
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
2. Complete and submit the ALCP Application and upload your documents
- Choose one of the following methods to submit your application materials:
- Upload documents in the application
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Mail to:
ATTN: American Language and Culture Programs
California State University, Stanislaus
One University Circle, MSR 180
Turlock, California 95382 USA
3. Submit application fee of $150 USD (non-refundable fee). Send a wire transfer, check, or money order payable to "California State University, Stanislaus". If you plan to pay through wire transfer, please be sure to contact our office so that we can monitor the payment.
4. Await Confirmation of Application
- Your application be processed after all required materials are received.