Skip navigation link
Now That You’ve Been Accepted
- Once you receive your acceptance packet with your I-20, you need to contact your nearest U.S. Consulate/Embassy and schedule your visa appointment. Each U.S. Consulate/Embassy webpage will have a list of the required documents for your interview. If you plan to bring dependents (spouse or child), contact the Office of International Education directly in order to request their I-20s.
- Pay your I-901 SEVIS Fee. Print your digital receipt and keep it for your records. You may be required to take it with you to your visa interview.
- Log-in to your my.csustan.edu and accept your offer. Refer to your admission letter for University ID number, password and instructions.
- Complete your housing application if you intend to live on campus. Space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. The earlier you complete your application, the better.
- Acceptance Packet form
- Book your flight, make your travel arrangements and we look forward to seeing you at Orientation! Be aware that you your visa will not allow you to enter more than 30 days before the program start date on your I-20. Most new international students generally arrive at the San Francisco International (SFO) Airport, about a 90 minutes drive from campus. For most students, it will be their Port of Entry (POE), the first entry point into the U.S. as a legal non-immigrant.