Students who have completed or will complete their high school degree, can continue their educational goals by applying for one of our many majors.
How to Apply
To apply for regular undergraduate admission, please follow the instructions below:
- Apply online at CSU Mentor. If you are interested in the Nursing Program, please refer to their website for additional application information.
- Submit Non-refundable Application Fee of $55 USD
The $55 USD nonrefundable application fee can be paid by credit card during online application OR mailed in the form of check, money order or wire transfer payable to The California State University, Stanislaus.
- Original or certified copies of Academic Credentials with literal English translation. All academic work must be included.
Transcripts, certificates, diplomas, mark sheets, and test scores must be sent directly from the issuing institution or in a sealed envelope to the Office of International Education to be considered official. All records submitted become the property of the University.
Records submitted by students who do not enroll are retained for only one year. The University reserves the right to determine what constitutes an official document. Certified English translations must accompany all non-English original documents.
- Official English Proficiency Score Report (Institution Code: 4713)
TOEFL PBT: 500 with part scores of 50
TOEFL iBT: 61 with part scores of 15
IELTS: 6.0 with part scores of 6.0
Students can receive an exemption for submitting TOELF/IELTS scores by submitting one of the following:
- Official admission test score report (ACT or SAT I)
- Transfer students who have taken an English Composition course at U.S. Higher Education Institution with a grade of B or higher.
- Attended a U.S. high school for 3 years.
- Submit a Certification of Finance Form
- Submit an original or certified copy of a financial statement (no older than six months)
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Transfer Students For transfer students, a grade of C or better in the CSU General Education-Breadth or Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum written communication requirement is satisfactory.
Transfer from a U.S. college with 60 or more semester units with a minimum grade point average of 2.4 and completion of one transfer course in each of the following general education areas with a grade of 2.0 or better: English Composition, Speech, Critical Thinking, and Mathematics.
Await Confirmation of Application
- If you apply online, you will receive an automatic email response confirming our receipt of your application.
- If you submit a paper application by mail, we will email you to confirm receipt of your application.
Please review the Instructions for International Admission (PDF) to ensure that you submit all required documents.
Your application cannot be processed until all required materials are received.
Express mail your completed application to:
ATTN: Office of International Education
California State University, Stanislaus
One University Circle, SSB 145
Turlock, California 95382 USA