Apply for American Language & Culture Program Only
To apply for Conditional Admission through the American Language & Culture Program (ALCP), fill out an application and submit the required documents. Application Deadlines are Dec. 15th for the spring semester and July 15th for fall semesters.
- Complete and submit the ALCP Application.
- Submit a non-refundable Application Fee of $150 USD for the American Language & Culture Program. Send a wire transfer, check, or money order payable to "The California State University, Stanislaus". If you plan to pay through wire transfer, please be sure to contact our office so that we can monitor the payment.
- Submit a Certification of Finance Form
- Submit an original or certified copy of a financial statement (no older than six months)
- Submit a copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport.
Submitting your documents
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application materials:
- scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax your materials to +1 (209) 667-3791
- mail to:
ATTN: American Language and Culture Program
California State University, Stanislaus
One University Circle, SSB 124
Turlock, California 95382 USA
Await Confirmation of Application
Your application cannot be processed until all required materials are received.