Now Accepting Applications:
Fall: May 31
Spring: November 1
Apply for Conditional Admission (American Language & Culture Program + Undergraduate)
To apply for Conditional Admission through the American Language & Culture Program (ALCP) with undergraduate studies, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete and submit the ALCP Application.
- Submit a non-refundable Application Fee of $150 USD for the American Language & Culture Program. Send a wire transfer, check, or money order payable to "The California State University, Stanislaus". If you plan to pay through wire transfer, please be sure to contact our office so that we can monitor the payment.
- Submit an undergraduate application online at Cal State Apply. Please be sure to mark non-resident in the citizenship portion of the application.
- Submit non-refundable Application Fee of $55 USD for the undergraduate application. This can be paid by credit card during the online application process OR mailed in the form of check, money order, or wire transfer payable to The California State University, Stanislaus.
- Mail original or certified copies of Academic Credentials with literal English translation. All academic work must be included. We cannot accept scanned or faxed copies of these documents.
- Official English Proficiency Score Report (Institution Code: 4713)
TOEFL - Minimum of 32 iBT or 400 PBT
IELTS - Minimum of 4.5 Band Score
- Submit a Certification of Finance Form
- Submit an original or certified copy of a financial statement (no older than six months)
- Submit a copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport.
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application materials except official transcripts which must be mailed:
- submit during ALCP application process
- scan and email to email@example.com
- fax your materials to +1 (209) 667-3791
- mail to:
ATTN: American Language and Culture Program
California State University, Stanislaus
One University Circle, MSR 180
Turlock, California 95382 USA
Await Confirmation of Application
- You will receive an automatic email response confirming our receipt of your application.
Your application cannot be processed until all required materials are received.
Please Be Advised:
If a student is conditionally admitted, the student must achieve proficiency in the English language before he or she will be fully admitted into degree program study.
Stanislaus State presently does not conditionally admit applicants to graduate programs (Masters or Ph.D.) who have not provided an acceptable TOEFL, IELTS or ELS Language Center Score with their application.