2014-2015 Fees and Costs for the Academic Year
|English Language Program||Undergraduate||Graduate||Graduate MBA|
|(24 units minimum)||(18 units minimum)||(18 units minimum)||Fall and Spring Semesters|
|Tuitions & Fees||$9,980||$16,008||$15,162||$20,166||2013-2014 rates for two (2) semesters|
|Books/Course Materials||$200||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200||For Fall and Spring semesters|
|Room & Meals||$9,500||$9,500||$9,000||$9,000||On campus housing and meal plan|
|Health Insurance||$1,415||$1,415||$1,415||$1,415||For Fall and Spring/Summer|
*The estimated tuition and fees for the academic year are subject to change with or without notice! Please plan for an estimated annual increase of approximately 5%.
We are available to answer any questions you might have regarding payment options, and we will do our very best to ensure that your payment process is smooth and convenient. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Personal Check, Money Order, Traveler's Check
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card Payment (Overseas payments not available at this time)
Personal Check, Money Order, Traveler's Check
- Please make checks payable to California State University, Stanislaus in U.S. dollars.
- Be sure to include your name and University identification number (if one has been assigned) on the front of each check.
- Please note: If you choose to send payments by an overnight delivery service or regular mail, please use our mailing address and phone number for the air bill:
Office of International Education
California State University, Stanislaus
One University Circle, SSB 145
Turlock, California 95382 USA
Wire Transfers and Guidelines
Costs associated with tuition and housing should not be wired to the Office of International Education, but to the appropriate office.
- At the students request, a Wire Transfer Form must be emailed to the student by the Office of International Education
- Determine the exact amount of funds to transfer. Keep in mind banks will charge a fee above the amount to be wired.
- Arrange for wire transfer through your bank or Western Union
- Once the wire is sent, email the Office for International Education to confirm the amount sent, the name of the sending bank or institution, and the date sent.
You can use Western Union, which is found in many countries:
Western Union main page: www.westernunion.com
Find a Western Union near you: www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?pagename=agentLocator&method=load
Refunds: Wire transfers may be refunded if the funds have not already been used to pay for specified costs. The transfer will be refunded to the sender listed in the Wire transfer Form. In the event that the sender is not indicated, refunds will be sent directly to the student. Any bank or mailing fees associated with a wired refund will be deducted from the wired funds.