This page presents information for instructors regarding maintaining instructional continuity of classes in case of a physical campus closure or individual quarantine related to the spread of COVID-19 (a.k.a. Coronavirus).
Where Can I Get Technical Support?
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-667-3687
Where Can I Get Instructional Support?
Or, email Academic Technology staff directly:
What Tool Can I Use For Live Courses, Office Hours, & Advising?
Zoom will handle live web conferencing of courses.
- Download Zoom and install on your computer
- Zoom FAQ (scheduling meetings, etc.)
- OIT's Zoom information page
- Tips & Tricks: Educating on Zoom (PDF)
- Comprehensive Guide To Educating Through Zoom (PDF)
- Use Zoom for Office Hours & Advising (with "waiting room")
- Zoom for Office Hours
- How to Keep Uninvited Guests Out Of Your Zoom Event
- Securing Zoom Meetings