Faculty Ambassadors for Canvas serve as a continuous point of contact for other instructors in the basic use of Canvas. In coordination with OAT staff, they provide user training and/or workshops as needed and help troubleshoot user problems. Ambassadors are not responsible for high-level troubleshooting. Ambassadors offer occasional workshops to other faculty to demonstrate how they teach with Canvas. Ambassadors also place a Faculty Ambassador for Canvas sign on the outside of their office door and in their outgoing email signature to help peers find them.
The following faculty members have been selected to serve as Faculty Ambassadors for Canvas for the 2021-22 academic year. All faculty are welcome to reach out to an Ambassador assigned to their college for questions about best practices in the use of Canvas.
College of Education, Kinesiology, and Social Work
- Dianne Vargas, email@example.com
- Krista Nydam, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wura Jacobs, email@example.com
College of the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Christina Acosta, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathaniel Dahman, email@example.com
- Susan Kerr, firstname.lastname@example.org