What you will need:
We encourage you to make an appointment to meet with our Program Director before applying to the program for an evaluation of your academic coursework and to determine your initial admissibility.
The following items are required in order to process your application:
- Apply online to Stanislaus State
Please note: a $55 application fee is required
- Submit the following documents:
- Online RN-BSN Form along with a $60 Application Fee (checks payable to Stanislaus State).
- Official transcripts from each college attended.
- Copy of RN License (If you have not taken the NCLEX yet, we still encourage you to apply to the program. A copy of your RN license must be submitted by program orientation; otherwise, admittance to the program will be forfeited).
|Fall 2018 (Cohort 3)||Spring 2019 (Cohort 4)|
|Application Period||March 1, 2018 - May 1, 2018||August 1, 2018 - October 15, 2018|
|Notification sent out||June, 1, 2018||November 1, 2018|
|Acceptance Due||July 1, 2018||December 1, 2018|
|Program Orientation||August 2018||January 2019|
Note: All checks must be payable to Stanislaus State
Please note, incomplete applications will not be evaluated. All materials must be submitted at the time of application.
Submit all materials to:
California State University Stanislaus
ATTN: University Extended Education, Online RN-BSN
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382