Read the Online RN-BSN Roadmap carefully to determine your eligibility:
Please note, only California residents are eligible to apply to the online degree programs.
- Current California R.N. license
- Completed 60 semester units of baccalaureate-level transferable college credit with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Completed an AD or Diploma in nursing with a grade of C or better in each course
- The following prerequisites must be completed prior to admission to the program with a C or better in each:
- Oral Communication/Speech
- Written English Composition
- Critical Thinking/Logic
- Statistics (must be at least 3 semester units)
- Enrollment of coursework is contingent upon documentation of a physical exam and on passing a drug screening and a background check.
Seamless Transition From Community College
- RN-BSN Transition Chart.pdf