Program Tuition Fee
The program tuition for the 54 units is $17,550 (does not include textbooks, or course materials).
Note: Students will be dropped for non-payment. Additional fees apply.
Tuition fees subject to change without notice.
- Program Enrollment Deposit (non-refundable) $200 due at orientation
- 1st Payment of $5,784.00 due January 15, 2019
- 2nd Payment of $5,783.00 due August 13, 2019
- 3rd Payment of $5,783.00 due January 17, 2020
Program Enrollment Deposit (non-refundable) $200 due at orientation
1st Payment of $5,784.00 due January 17, 2020
2nd Payment of $5,783.00 due August 14, 2020
3rd Payment of $5,783.00 due January 19, 2021
Payment of Tuition
- Cash payments accepted at the Cashier's Office
- Credit card and check routing number payments payable through your myStanState account
- Check and money orders to be made out to Stanislaus State
Please mail your payment to Extended Education:
Extended Education (Attn: Health Science)
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
Students that have been dropped for non-payment will be required to re-register for classes.
A $25 re-registration fee will be applied.
Financial Aid is available for this program to qualified applicants. Please refer to the Stanislaus State Financial Aid Office website for detailed information regarding Financial Aid programs that may be available to you.
It is recommended that you start the financial aid process as early as possible.
Before you are admitted to the program, please fill out and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
File a FAFSA form as soon as possible even if you are undecided if you want aid. Please use the following Institution code when filling out your FAFSA Application: 001157. Mail the application to the address listed on the form. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks to process your FAFSA.
Type(s) of financial aid available to Extended Education students
In general, the Federal Student Aid programs are the main programs available to students enrolled in self-support programs. Within the CSU, the following Federal programs are available:
- Federal Pell Grant (undergraduate and some teacher credential)
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)*
- Federal TEACH Grant
- Federal Work-Study*
- Nursing Loan*
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loans & Graduate Parent Loans
- Cal Grant (may not exceed tuition fee)
*Limited allocations to campus, with specific eligibility criteria (rationing) and not very likely these students would receive these awards.
Type(s) of financial aid not available to Extended Education students:
- CSU - State University Grant (SUG)
- State - Middle Class Scholarship (MCS)
SUG and MCS require the student be assessed "mandatory system wide fees" (State Tuition Fee) to be eligible for payment. Extended Education fees are separate and distinct from the State Tuition Fee and thus not eligible for payment by SUG or MCS.
Other Sources of Financial Assistance:
- Military benefits
- Federal and state training funds
- Corporate reimbursement
- Scholarship funds from donors
- Extended Education
- Other financial loans
Please Note: If you are receiving VA (Veteran’s Affairs) benefits, the length of weeks of this program may affect the aid that you receive. Please contact your VA counselor or the Veteran’s Affairs department on campus at (209) 667-3081 for more information.