Next cohort starting Spring 2019
September 1 - October 23
- Complete and submit a preadmission form with unofficial transcripts to the Health Science Director.
- *Apply online via Cal State Apply and submit official transcripts from each college attended.
Please note: $55 application fee is required.
- Financial Aid is available for the program.
- It is recommended that you start the financial aid process as early as possible.
- Before you're admitted to the program, please fill out and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. This form is available at the following website: Federal Financial Aid. File a FAFSA form as soon as possible, even if you are undecided if you want aid. Please use the following Institution code when filling out your FAFSA Application: 001157. Mail the application to the address listed on the form. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks to process your FAFSA.
If you would like additional information regarding financial aid, please visit the Stanislaus State Financial Aid Office website.
Please mail your official transcripts to:
California State University Stanislaus
University Extended Education
ATTN: Health Science
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382