Please complete the pre-admission checklist to help us determine your initial eligibility to the program. Follow the directions on the checklist to apply to the program or to have your checklist and/or transcripts reviewed.
Please see the requirements for upper division transfer to the University.
Admission to the bachelor's degree completion program in health science is based upon evaluation of each candidate’s academic record.
All applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
- Grade point average of 2.0 or better
- Completion of at least *60 transferable semester or 90 quarter units.
(70 semester units preferred)
- Completion of all four CSU-approved General Education requirements:
- speech communication
- freshman English composition
- critical thinking
- mathematic/quantitative reasoning
- All 4 of the above with a grade of C or better
- Completion of the following per-requisite courses:
Note: a combination class of Anatomy/Physiology will satisfy the above two course requirements.
- Medical Terminology (course may be in progress at the time of admission)
- Human Development over the Life span
- Introduction to Sociology
*Students who have fewer than 70 lower division transferable units will have to take additional courses outside of this program.