Please carefully read the ASBSN Program application, instructions below.
To be considered for admission to the ASBSN program, applicants must:
- Read the application and ASBSN road map carefully to determine your eligibility. The ASBSN Course Equivalence Grid and assist.org may be useful tools to help determine whether you've met the prerequisites.
- *Apply for admittance to Stanislaus State ($55 application fee).
Make sure to select the "undergraduate" degree option when applying online.
- *Submit a paper application for admission to the ASBSN program ($60 application fee).
- ASBSN Application
- Provide official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Official transcripts must be provide by the close of the application period.
- Have earned a BA or BS from an accredited institution in a discipline other than Nursing.
- Have a minimum TEAS score of 70% (most recent version). Please note: Only the highest ATI TEAS score of the applicants first 3 attempts will be used.
August 1 - August 10, 2017 for Cohort 7
Accepting applications for Cohort 8 (Spring 2019) June 1, 2018- August 1, 2018
You must have completed all program pre-requisites at the time you submit your application packet.
October 13th (Tentative) – Notifications sent out
January 8, 2018 – Cohort 7 Session Start
Apply by Mail
Mail your application along with your transcripts and payment to:
California State University Stanislaus, Stockton Center
ATTN: ASBSN Program
612 East Magnolia Street
Stockton, CA 95202-1984
Or Apply in Person
Our office hours are: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please make money order payable to Stanislaus State.