1. Visit the Program Eligibility page to determine your eligibility
2. Apply online to Stanislaus State (Make sure to select the "undergraduate" degree option)
Please note: a $70 application fee is required
3. Submit the following documents:
- ASBSN Program Application with $60 application fee (check payable to Stanislaus State)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- TEAS score of 70% (most recent version)
Please note: Official transcripts must be provided by the close of the application period. Only the highest ATI TEAS score of the applicants first 3 attempts will be used.
International Students: Proficiency in spoken and written English with the following minimum TOEFL scores: 550 for the paper-based examination, 80 on Internet-based examination.
Spring 2021 (Cohort 10)
Application Period June 1, 2020 - August 1, 2020
Notification sent out September 18, 2020
Acceptance Due October 5, 2020
Program Orientation November 3, 2020
Please note, incomplete applications will not be evaluated. All materials must be submitted at the time of application.
Submit all materials to:
California State University Stanislaus, Stockton Campus
ATTN: ASBSN Program
612 East Magnolia Street
Stockton, CA 95202-1984