Scholarships in the amount of $10,000 will support talented math and science majors and degree holders as they pursue a middle and/or high school math or science teaching credential.
2020 - 2021 Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Application Process
- Application - Fillable Application (PDF)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation - Recommendation Form
- Copy of unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended
- Personal Statement (refer to application for questions/topics)
- Well-qualified applicants will be notified no later than September 12, 2020 if they will be invited to move forward in the review and selection process (applicant interviews will begin September 14, 2020).
Application deadline September 1, 2020
Please submit all documents to:
College of Education, Kinesiology & Social Work