Scholarships in the amount of $10,000 will support talented math and science majors and degree holders as they pursue a middle and/or high school math or science teaching credential.
2019 - 2020 SMART Scholarship Application Process
- Application - Fillable Application (PDF)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation - Recommendation Form
- Copy of unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended
- Personal Statement (refer to application for questions/topics)
- Well-qualified applicants will be notified by June 14th if they will be invited to move forward in the review and selection process (applicant interviews will begin June 21st).
Application due by May 31, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Please submit all documents to:
Department of Teacher Education
Demergasso-Bava Hall 307-308