Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application.
Complete the University Application
- You may choose from the following: Online MBA (general degree), Online MBA – Finance.
- Transcripts do not have to be entered in Cal State Apply application! Click on "I Am Not Adding Any College Transcripts" and follow instructions.
2. Transcripts. One set of transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application:
- Three recommendations. Recommendations should come from faculty and/or other professional sources that can knowledgeably discuss the applicant's professional and/or academic abilities, accomplishments and potential. Recommendation request are made through the Program Application.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities, and a description of the applicant's unit for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives. Upload a statement of career objectives which should include a description of long and short-term career goals and they ways the Online MBA Program will help to achieve them.
5. International student applicants. Visit the Office of International Education website for additional requirements (including but not limited to TOEFL and transcript evaluation).
- University Application due October 31, 2018.
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled by November 30, 2018.
- Program Application due January 11, 2019.
- Application period will open October 1, 2018.
If you need assistance, please contact Katrina Kidd at email@example.com.