Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. Apply to California State University, Stanislaus the University Application.
- You may choose from the following program and concentrations: Online MBA (general degree), Online MBA – Finance.
2. One set of transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
The Graduate School
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. A completed Fall 2018 Online MBA Program Application.
- Three recommendations from faculty and/or other professional sources. Recommendation request will be made through Program Application.
- Statement of Career Objectives
5. International student applicants, please visit The Office of International Education website for additional requirements (including but not limited to TOEFL and transcript evaluation).
MBA Program Deadlines and Submission
- University Application is due June 30, 2018.
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled and taken by April 30, 2018.
- Program Application documentation is due by July 31, 2018.
If you need assistance, please contact Katrina Kidd at email@example.com