Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application.
- You may choose from the following: Online MBA (general degree), Online MBA – Finance.
2. Transcripts. One set of transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application. Submit a Fall 2018 Online MBA Program Application.
- Three recommendations. Recommendations should come from faculty and/or other professional sources that can knowledgeably discuss the applicant's professional and/or academic abilities, accomplishments and potential. Recommendation request are made through the Program Application.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities, and a description of the applicant's unit for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives. Upload a statement of career objectives which should include a description of long and short-term career goals and they ways the Online MBA Program will help to achieve them.
5. International student applicants. Visit the Office of International Education website for additional requirements (including but not limited to TOEFL and transcript evaluation).
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled and taken by June 30, 2018. If additional time is required, please contact Claudia Manzo, email@example.com.
- Deadline extended: University Application is due July 31, 2018.
- Program Application and documentation are due by July 31, 2018.
- Application period opens August 1, 2018.
- University Application is due October 31, 2018.
- Target taking the GMAT or GRE by October 31, 2018. firstname.lastname@example.orgIf additional time is required, please contact Claudia Manzo, email@example.com.
- Program Application and documentation are due December 15, 2018.
If you need assistance, please contact Katrina Kidd at firstname.lastname@example.org.