Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. Apply to California State University, Stanislaus via CSU Mentor website
- You may choose from the following program and concentrations: Online MBA (general degree), Online MBA – Finance.
2. One set of transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to
Attn: The Graduate School – MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. A completed Online MBA Program Application.
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty and/or other professional sources.
- Resume (Optional)
- Statement of Career Objectives
5. International student applicants, please visit The Office of International Education website for additional requirements (including but not limited to TOEFL and transcript evaluation).
MBA Program Deadlines and submission
- Fall 2017 application documentation is due by July 15, 2017
- CSU Mentor university application is due May 31, 2017
If you need assistance, please contact Katrina Kidd at email@example.com