Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. Apply to California State University, Stanislaus via the University Application.
- You may choose from the following program and concentrations: MBA (general degree), MBA – Accounting, and MBA – Finance.
2. One set of transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
California State University, Stanislaus
Attn: The Graduate School – MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. A completed MBA Program Application.
- Three recommendations from faculty and/or other professional sources.
- Statement of Career Objectives
5. International student applicants, please visit The Office of International Education website for additional requirements (including but not limited to TOEFL and transcript evaluation).
- All international degrees must be translated to English. Additional instruction and a list of evaluating agencies may be found at the Office of International Education website.
MBA Program Deadlines and Submission
Spring 2018 Applicants:
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled and taken by October 31, 2017.
- Program Application documentation is due by December 1, 2017.
Fall 2018 Applicants:
- University Application is due June 30, 2018.
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled and taken by April 30, 2018.
- Program Application documentation is due by July 31, 2018.
If you need assistance, please contact Katrina Kidd at firstname.lastname@example.org.