Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application.
- You may choose from the following: MBA (general degree), MBA - Accounting, MBA - Business Analytics, and MBA - Finance.
2. Transcripts. One set of official transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
Graduate_School@csustan.edu (email is preferred)
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application.
- Three recommendations. Recommendations are accepted from faculty and/or other professional sources (current/past managers/supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.).
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your education and work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives: Write a three to four-page essay describing your bachelor's degree accomplishments, work experience, career goals, and how an MBA degree can help you achieve them. Send a draft of the Statement of Career Objectives to Kara Herrick, Analyst, email@example.com for feedback prior to uploading it to the program application. See "Statement of Career Objectives Guide" link for formatting and content guidelines. Upon receipt of your complete application package, your essay will be sent to the admissions committee for consideration of a potential GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Waiver maybe obtained with committee approval. See information on Statement of Career Objectives requirement.
5. International student applicants. Visit the Office of International Education How to Apply webpage for additional requirements.
- All international degrees must be translated into English. Additional instruction and a list of evaluating agencies may be found at the Office of International Education website.
Application Dates and Deadlines
- Program Application: July 20, 2021.
- GMAT/GRE: Possibility of a waiver.
- University Application: July 15, 2021.