Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application.
Complete the University Application.
- You may choose from the following: MBA (general degree), MBA – Accounting, and MBA – Finance.
2. Transcripts. One set of transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application. Submit a MBA Program Application.
- Three recommendations. From faculty and/or other professional sources. Recommendation requests will be made directly through your MBA Program Application. If you have any questions, please contact the MBA Programs Office at 209-667-3280.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives. Upload a statement of career objectives which should include a description of long and short-term career goals and the ways in which the MBA degree will help to achieve them.
5. International student applicants. Visit the Office of International Education website for additional requirements.
- All international degrees must be translated to English. Additional instruction and a list of evaluating agencies may be found at the Office of International Education website.
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled and taken by June 30, 2018. If additional time is required, please contact Claudia Manzo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Application is due June 30, 2018.
- Program Application documentation is due by July 31, 2018.
- University and Program Applications will be available August 1, 2018.
- Target taking the GMAT or GRE by October 31, 2018.
If you need assistance, please contact Katrina Kidd at email@example.com.